What is Ultrasonic Peel
Ultrasonic peel is skin cleansing procedure using a special device that creates ultrasonic waves and high-frequency vibration providing dead skin cells removal and rejuvenation of the outer layer of skin.
Ultrasonic peel is recognized by experts as one of the most gentle face cleansing treatments that can significantly reduce acne, clean clogged pores, smooth wrinkles, improve hemodynamics and provide deep moisture and lifting effect by affecting only outer layer of skin without harming it. The procedure increases metabolism providing oxygen and important nutrients to the skin cells.
How Ultrasonic Peel Work
This is a triple action procedure that helps to remove impurities from the skin surface, unclog the pores and exfoliate dead skin cells. Ultrasonic waves provide deep penetration of the active ingredients into skin enriching it with nutrients. These rapid vibrations push skin impurities to the skin surface and cause any dead skin cells to become dislodged. The vibration also works as a massage boosting collagen production.
As it is a very gentle skin peel, it can be performed in any season without any risk of developing post-traumatic skin pigmentation or other undesired complications.
Ultrasonic peel is not suitable however, for the following skin concerns:
- pustular skin disorders and viral skin diseases
• facial nerve paralysis
• trigeminal neuralgia
• infectious diseases
• recovery period after deep or mid-grade peel (at least 3 months)
• implanted gold thread
• pregnancy and lactation
• cardiovascular and oncological diseases
• implanted cardiostimulator
• acute sinusitis
• psoriasis and chronic dermatitis
• intrauterine device
• gallstones and kidney stones
Skin reaction during the procedure and after it
During the procedure and just after it the skin may turn pink; however this effect usually disappears very quickly. No special post-peel skin treatment required, the skin easily recovers by itself.
Ultrasonic peel is particularly effective in treating the following skin conditions:
|AcneThe ultrasound vibration helps to break-up follicular deposits of oil, dirt and dead cells — a veritable breeding ground for bacteria. Ultrasonic frequency has been shown to kill bacteria and decongest the pores resulting in cleaner, healthier skin.|
|Fine Lines & WrinklesThe ultrasound helps stimulate and promote collagen and elastin production for more youthful skin. It also helps with hydration. The “plumping” of the skin fills out fine lines and wrinkles.|
|Sensitive SkinYes, this is an excellent treatment for sensitive skin, even those with Rosacea. Pure, filtered water and hydrating serum is used during the Peel Phase. It is gentle and non-irritating. During the Infusion Phase, only products formulated for sensitive skin are used. No longer will your sensitive skin and/or Rosacea prevent you from exfoliating!|
|DiscolorationHelps reduce discoloration after acne break-outs. Ultrasonic waves penetrate into the skin increasing metabolism of the cells, thus gradually removing the hyperpigmentation marks.|
The Final Result is smoother, healthier and younger-looking skin, when used regularly along with an appropriate home care program. In skin care it’s important to know that, no matter what the procedure, there are no instant fixes. Long-term results are achieved when treatments are performed regularly — one treatment can’t substitute for a series of treatments. The results are cumulative as your skin benefits from and loves regular care.
Ultrasonic peel advantages:
Ultrasonic peel rejuvenates the overall appearance and health of the skin and has a number of benefits including:
• Wide range of applications (face, back, neck, arms, décolleté area)
• Effective acne treatment and excessive sebum secretion normalizing
• Suitable for dry and sensitive skin
- Exfoliation of dead skin cells and deep cleansing of pores
- Stimulates new cell turnover
- Gently stimulates the skin to produces collagen and elastin, smoothing fine lines and wrinkles, helping you look revitalized and glowing
- Improves skin tone and firmness and enhances moisture levels
- Increases lymphatic flow, thereby improving waste removal
- Stimulates blood flow for better oxygen absorption and reduces inflammation
- Diminishes pore size
- Kills germs and bacteria that can cause acne
- Infuses “pushes” skin care products deep into the skin for maximum benefit
- Helps correct sun damage, age spots
- Exfoliates dead, dehydrated skin cells to reveal fresh layer of cells
- Ligntens dark spots from sun damage
- Diminishes puffiness and dark circles under the eyes
- Penetrates ampoules, serums, lighten
- Non invasive