If you have had one of our treatments, or you are thinking about it, Please take a moment to read the aftercare advice, it is important that you become fully aware and understand what should be done by yourself both before and after a treatment in the interest of your personal health, safety, well-being and to ensure you get the best results. Ensuring you read this, will also maximise and prolong the benefits of your treatment. If you have any questions, comments or worries, please contact us straight away.
- Avoid heat treatments for 24 hours
- Avoid sunbathing for 24 hours, as this fades the tint
- Avoid hot bathes, steam showers, facial steamers and swimming pools and tanning for 24 hours.
- Avoid applying makeup for 24 hours.
- Do not rub the brow area.
- Sun/UV lights can cause the tint to fade faster
- A patch test will be necessary 24 hours before these treatments.
- *Oil base make up remover can cause the tint to fade faster
- *Can get the treatment done again after 2-4 weeks depending on the rate of growth of hairs